Cremation allows families many choices for memorializing a loved one. Some families choose to keep the inurned remains with them at home, or to scatter the remains over land or water. Here at Menifee Valley Cemetery, we offer the following memorialization options for cremated remains:
- Urn Garden - Remains may be buried in our special urn garden, a comforting setting where family and friends can go for remembrance and quiet reflection.
- Outdoor Niches - Your loved one's remains may be placed in an above ground niche, located in one of our beautifully landscaped gardens.
- Ossuary - Your Loved one's remains may be scattered freely within a dedicated, natural environment.
- Columbaria - The cremated remains of your loved ones may be safely held in one of our many above ground columbarium niches located throughout the park.
- Burial on a family plot - Urns may be buried at the head or foot of a gravesite.
- Other memorialization options - Inscribe your family member's name and a special saying on a tree plaque, park bench or other special memorial.